2-Day Admission Ticket
Prof. Antal Fekete and his team invite you to this seminar, which will be held in the town of Aarschot, Belgium on 18 and 19 April 2015. This is a bilingual seminar, held in English and Dutch. We will present the gold investor with solutions to overcome the so-called problem that gold does not beget gold. A team of academic, non-commercial professionals, will demonstrate how to make gold yield an interest to you. Speakers include prof. Antal Fekete, Peter Van Coppenolle, Sandeep Jaitly, David van der Linden and Brecht Arnaert. On Saturday we will discuss a few practical legal tactics and on Sunday we propose a few feasible strategies to make gold yield. The afternoon is dedicated to the Dutch translation of C. Menger's book 'On the Origins of Money" (1892) and its implications.
The agenda for Saturday can be consulted here.
The agenda for Sunday can be consulted here.
- Admission for both days
- Included are coffee breaks
- A free copy of Menger's "Origin of Money" (1892) in Dutch, translated by B. Arnaert & P. Van Coppenolle.
- Limited free car parking on Saturday.
- Belgian Railway (NMBS) Station within 500m
- The venue of 's Hertogenmolens is operated by The Lodge. Check for accomadotion availability.