Terms and conditions NASoE and Pintax cvba (Organiser)
- Your admission is valid only on the day and for the day you reserved your admission.
- The admission ticket or badge is not valid if not paid up in full before the start of the event.
- Any modification, deletion of text or obscuration will nullify the ticket.
- To enable control of unauthorised use, the ticket may be bar coded or otherwise individualised that it may be scanned at the entrance.
- In case of loss or theft, your ticket will be neither replaced nor refunded.
- Upon receipt of the ticket or admission badge, the holder shall waive any and all claims for damages for whatever reason regarding the direction of the venue, the organisers and any other third party involved in the establishment or organisation.
- Admission badges are distributed at the door before the start of the event. Door prices are higher then prepaid admission. No guarantee is given that places will be available. Seating may be limited by the venue owner or by security personnel, firebrigade or other people bearing resopnsibility for the securtity of the public.
- Reserved tickets that are not picked up can be resold within half an hour before the start of the event.
- Unused tickets are not refundable.
- Tickets will only be refunded or exchanged if the event is canceled. Refund claims must be submitted within two weeks from the date of the event. Cancellation by speakers and / or changes in the schedule do not give rise to a refund.
- The words 'general admission' means that the seats are not numbered. This means in practice that you are free to choose a sitting or standing position. Whoever wants a place on the front row, must be on time to ensure such place.
Terms & Conditions VIP packages
- Your order will be reserved in your name to the extent that the payment was duly effected. You can either pay by credit card or via bank transfer or in the stated acceptable alternative at the reception of the Event. The discount for early settlement will be forfeited when paying at the door.
- Prices are stated VAT inclusive. VAT is payable by the end-consumer.
- Upon receipt of your reservation you will receive a confirmation via email. Consider this email an invitation for payment and choose the way of your settlement. Once payment is registered by our bank or received by us in the mail, you will receive by e-mail a confirmation that your reservation is now confirmed.
- Upon receipt of your payment your entrance badges will by available at the door of the event. Simply state the name under which tou reserved.
- The person or company that places the order, is considered the principal and guarantees the payment of the order, even when it should be billed to a third party, prepared and transmitted.
- The VIP packages will only be refunded or exchanged if the event is canceled. Any claims must be submitted within two weeks from the date of the event.
- We reserve the right to change our VIP packages. In case of change, we will make known this in advance with the option to cancel free of charge if any proposed alternative is not accepted.
- Any disputes will be submitted to the Courts of the judicial district of Leuven, Belgium.
Cancellation Policy VIP for individuals
- Definition: a individual person who is private acting for his or her own account or by extension for the account of third parties within the domestic sphere (family and friends) and for their own use, whether in front of others, placing orders without any commercial purpose.
- There is no right of cancellation or countermand regarding your booking. Although Article 47 of the Law of 6 April 2010 on market practices and consumer protection in distance selling, provides a right of countermand during a period of 14 calendar days, this right of countermand does not apply to agreements engaged in through this website, because the provision of services may have begun during the countermand period. Moreover, on the basis of specific regulations (Royal Decree of 18 November 2002) the determination of countermand does not apply to the distance sales of accommodation, transport, catering and leisure services.
Cancellation Policy VIP for businesses
- Definition: a company is an entity, with or without VAT number, that places order for third parties (customers, business partners, employees) for a commercial purpose.
- For companies each order is final once payment has been registered.
Waiver of Liability, Assumption of Risk & Indemnity clause
- In consideration of being permitted to participate or attend a summit, congress, symposium or any such event, hereinafter called “The Event”, you, for myself, your heirs, personal representative or assigns, do hereby release, waive, discharge, and covenant not to sue neither Pintax cvba nor The New Austrian School of Economics, its officers, employees, and agents from liability from any and all claims including the negligence of Pintax cvba and / or The New Austrian School of Economics, its officers, employees and agents, resulting in personal injury, accidents, or illnesses (including death) and property loss arising from, but not limited to, participation in The Event.
- Assumption of Risks: Participation in The Event carries with it certain inherent risks that cannot be eliminated regardless of the care taken to avoid injuries. The specific risks vary from one event to another, but the risks range from 1) minor injuries such as scratches, bruises, and sprains 2) major injuries such as eye injury, joint or back injuries, heart attacks, and concussions 3) catastrophic injuries including paralysis and death.
- Indemnification and Hold Harmless: you agree to INDEMNIFY AND HOLD Pintax cvba and The New Austrian School of Economics HARMLESS from any and all claims, actions, suits, procedures, costs, expenses, damages and liabilities, including attorney’s fees brought as a result of your involvement in The Event and to reimburse them for any such expenses incurred.
- Severability: you agree that the foregoing waiver and assumption of risks agreement is intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by the law of Belgium and that if any portion thereof is held invalid, it is agreed that the balance shall, notwithstanding, continue in full legal force and effect.
Acknowledgment of Understanding: I have read these terms and condition, including the waiver of liability, assumption of risk, and indemnity agreement, fully understand its terms, and understand that I am giving up substantial rights, including my right to sue. I acknowledge that I am signing the agreement freely and voluntarily, and intend by my signature or electronic acceptance to be a complete and unconditional release of all liability to the greatest extent allowed by law.